Philips Medical Systems Nederland B.V- Tanzania (Healthcare)
- A Multnational electronics company specializing in Healthcare.
- Philips has been executing a program called “ORET” – Rehabilitation of Diagnostic Services, whose mission was to equip all the regional and district hospitals in Tanzania with X-ray, ultrasound and Operating Theatre systems and related services. The program ended in 2005 but with local company Mokasi Medical Systems (Philips representative in Tanzania) they continue to operate in Tanzania.
PHILIPS MEDICAL SYSTEMS NBV – TANZANIA DISTRIBUTOR:
Mokasi Medical Systems Address: 504 Kalenga / Kipalapala Street, Off United Nation Road, Upanga Dar es Salaam Tanzania, United Republic Of
Telephone: + 255 22 2151463 Please contact them for questions on any of the following product groups:
- Cardio-Vascular X-Ray Imaging Equipment
- Patient Monitoring & Cardiac Care Equipment
- Computed Tomography Imaging Equipment
- Ultrasound Diagnostic Imaging Equipment
- General X-Ray Imaging Equipment
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Equipment
- Clinical Informatics Systems
- Nuclear Medicine Imaging Equipment
Customer Service Leadership Award
Mokasi was established in 1982 as the distributor for Philips Medical Systems in Tanzania. The Company grew up from a small start-up serving a tiny geographic area to a diverse company becoming the leader in the Tanzanian medical imaging equipment market. Beginning 1999, Mokasi has undertaken the installation of medical systems and up gradation of medical facilities in conjunction with Philips Medical Systems, the Tanzanian and Dutch Government. Since its inception, the company has grown to establish itself as a recognized and trusted distributor, with the ability to meet the needs of the key government hospitals, private institutions and non-governmental organisations.